Originally published here: https://www.washtimesherald.com/community/monarch-conservation-webinar-series-planned/article_870798aa-4129-11ea-b954-07a28336b6a3.html
The Monarch Joint Venture is partnering with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service National Conservation Training Center to put on another year full of informative and inspiring webinars on all things monarch.
Starting in February, webinars will be held live on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 2 p.m. Eastern Time. The November and December dates have been moved to avoid conflicting with major holidays. Each webinar will be recorded and available here for later viewing as well.
Check out the webinar titles and dates below and visit monarchjointventure.org to register and for more information.
• Feb. 25 – Monarchs in the Rough: Creating Habitat on Golf Courses
• March 24 – Recovering America’s Wildlife Act
• April 28 – Research Reports from the Field: Western Population Research
• May 26 – Research Reports from the Field: Monarch Biology and Milkweed
• June 23 – Monarch Conservation in Canada
• July 28 – Research Reports from the Field: Habitat
• Aug. 25 – Best Management Practices for Monarchs and Other Pollinators on Rangelands
• Sept. 22 – Lawns to Legumes: Policy in Place to Help Pollinators
• Oct. 27- TBD
• Nov. 17 – Farmers for Monarchs – Habitat Creation
• Dec. 15 – Fundraising for Monarchs